Monday, 26 December 2011 08:30
Last Updated on Saturday, 31 December 2011 15:28
Procedure for Applying for CME Credit for CME in ICOG Campus
- Readers will submit their answers with their full name to
- Submissions will be checked by ICOG Office.
- Anyone attempting the CME will be given 1 credit point, and 2 credit points if more than 50% of answers are right.
- All those who have attempted / participated will receive an email from the Campus Correspondent from the same email id
thanking them for their submission and that they will soon receive a certificate from the ICOG Office regarding the same.
- ICOG will scan the certificate and send to the Reader who has attempted the CME and file the same in the ICOG Office, scanned by will be emailed to the submitting doctor.